Cancellation Policy for Hotel and Homestays
- Booking No cancellation and refund before 30 days of booking date
- 25th September to 25th November
- 15th December to 31st January
- 1st March to 25th June
- 10th August to 20th August
- All Govt. and Public holidays.
- 26th November to 14th December
- 1st February to 28th February
- 21st August to 24th September
Refund policy for Non-peak season:
- Before 30 days from booking date: 10% of the total amount will be deducted.
- Up to 20 days from booking date: 20% of the total amount will be deducted
- Up to 7 days from booking date: 50% of the total amount will be deducted.
- Before 7 days from booking date: No refund
- No refund in case of Strike, Natural calamities, Riots, War and Other situations beyond our control
- Govt lodges, Guest house & Hotel cancellation as per their (Govt.) rules.
- Home Stays
- Below 5 Years: Free
- 5 Years - 8 Years: 50% of the Tariff (Same Bed Sharing)
- Above 8 Years Full Tariff Hotels as per the Child Policy of the Hotel.